This past weekend, after quite a long week at the office my amazing Mama treated me to a pedicure at Estillo Salon and Day Spa. It is my favorite place to go to relax, unwind and have a little me time! This time I tried the newest, latest and greatest in nail technology… CND Vinylux.
Last summer, I had my first shellac manicure there and fell in love. I also had my hair and nails done there for my wedding. Needless to say I love these ladies.
I always love talking to the staff,
especially, Melissa who is your go to for everything nails. We got talking about CND Vinylux, their newest product and I decided to try it out.
Reasons I Tried:
- It was new. Love testing new products and telling other about them!
- It was fast drying and long wearing.
- Wanted to see if the polish would stand up to my fitness schedule.
The Verdict: So far, five days out and three tough workouts later and my toes are still in top condition.
What is Vinylux?
A Vinlyux is a new polish from CND, the maker’s of Shellac. It is somewhat of a hybrid between shellac or gel polish and your traditional nail polish.
Here’s how its different:
- Chip-free polish you apply in thin coats
- Dries in about 8 minutes without the use of a light, like gel/shellac polishes require
- Applied without a base coat, the polish has a self-adhering coat built in
- Durability is increased with Natural Light
- Strengthens its resistance to chips over time
- Easily removed with your normal nail polish remover
- Week long wear
- Doesn’t damage your nails
That’s the story on Vinylux. Have you tried it? Do you think you will? I plan to go back in a few weeks and get a manicure to see how it holds up on my nails. I’ll let you know!